Location: Shoreview, MN
Type: Trade Professional
- Supports field activities including installations and testing, technical troubleshooting, modifications, and training across PaR's Automation Systems Friction Stir Welding (FSW) product lines. Responsible for customer satisfaction for all field support activities.
- Participate or support installation of new or modified equipment at customer's facility to ensure full functionality according to specifications.
- Provide on-site technical assistance to support maintenance or installations and/or help troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Coordinate problem resolution with engineering, customer service, and other personnel to enhance or correct design, and/or expedite repairs.
- Provide a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that an effective system has been provided to the customer.
- Analyze technical problems to determine trend affecting future design, production, service and maintenance processes and recommend modifications to eliminate future problems.
- Position requires up to 70% Travel, domestic and international.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; with one to five years related technical experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Electo-mechanical background will expertise in motion control, PLC, motor drives including VFD's and Servo technology, HMI software packages, and hydraulics controls are strongly desired.
Consistent with our values, PaR bases all employment decisions only on valid job requirements and takes affirmative action to employ and advance the employment of qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, marital status or covered veteran status.