Automatic Positioning with AUTOMOVE™
PaR Systems’ AUTOMOVE™ allows for automatic and precise payload positioning utilizing standard crane controls. Automatic motion can be initiated and monitored by an operator.
AUTOMOVE™ builds on the foundation of PaR’s proprietary anti-sway technology, which permits cranes to move without payload swing. This technology is combined with patented positioning control and allows complex move sequences to be programmed into the system. Operators initiate automatic moves using the stationary interface or portable pendant to ensure that the payload closely follows prescribed trajectories. Move commands and sensor information are used by the control to generate reference signals that are issued to the motor drives.
- Personnel - Crane operation is transformed from a skill-based task to a supervision-based task, reducing mental fatigue, and enabling novice operators to complete complex hoisting tasks.
- Precision - Automatic and accurate load placement is repeatable.
- Productivity - Operator studies demonstrate that cycle time can improve by 25% when move sequences are automated.
- Service Life - Maintenance costs and downtime are reduced by decreasing mechanical and structural stress that can occur during manual operation.
- Time Optimal - Motion paths are generated using optimization routines that command the crane to travel along the most time-efficient path.
- Expandable - Automate a single move sequence, or additional move sequences over multiple cranes.
- Compatible - AUTOMOVE™ is compatible with existing VFDs, radio and tethered pendants with continuous or multi-step functionality.
- Obstacle Avoidance - Stationary obstacles within the workspace are avoided during automatic moves to prevent collisions.
- Modular - AUTOMOVE™ can be used in conjunction with PaR's other crane control technology: EXPERTOPERATOR™, SAFEMOVE™ AND CRANEVISION™.
Contact PaR Systems for Sales or Support
Since 1961, PaR Systems has led the robotics and automation industry with state of the art, first of their kind solutions. Today, we continue to build on our tradition and look forward to solving your unique challenges. We're available seven days a week, every day of the year. Please contact us to discuss your project.