The IP2 Cask is an example of a NOG-1 single-failure proof crane. It includes:
- 110-ton capacity X-SAM® single failure proof
- Telescoping legs raise 5m
- Cantilever unfolds to allow fuel machine access
- Transfers canister from cask to concrete cask
- Minimum building modification
- Seismically designed
For critical lifts and no loss of load missions of many descriptions, PaR Systems can develop a solution.
In early 2007, PaR Systems delivered the largest crane on record: a 5304-ton capacity gantry crane to help build the Olmsted Dam in Illinois USA.
- 5304 Ton capacity
- 42.68m (140 ft) span
- 30.48m (100 ft) clear height
- 51.2m (168 ft) tall
- Weighs 2000 Tons
- Travel at 6.1m (20 ft) per minute
- Travel at 3.05m (10 ft) per minute loaded
The Mobile Gantry Crane is being used to lift and carry large precast concrete shells that will be set in the Ohio River as part of the construction of the Olmsted Dam.
Built for the specific purpose of lifting and placing boosters around the bottom of a Delta or Atlas rocket, the Torus crane's unique features include:
- A circular runway with a hinged door
- 35-ton X-SAM hook
- A 110 degree hinged door so the front of the Torus can open, allowing the tower to drive away from the rocket
The Torus was used at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California.
Contact PaR Systems for Sales or Support
Since 1961, PaR Systems has led the robotics and automation industry with state of the art, first of their kind solutions. Today, we continue to build on our tradition and look forward to solving your unique challenges. We're available seven days a week, every day of the year. Please contact us to discuss your project.