Sway Reduction with EXPERTOPERATOR™
PaR Systems' EXPERTOPERATOR™ allows for the manipulation of payloads in a swing-free manner. EXPERTOPERATOR™ permits both novice and expert crane operators to reduce payload swing by 85-95%.
Expert crane operators skillfully time crane maneuvers in order to quickly eliminate load swing. EXPERTOPERATOR™ is a hardware module that intercepts pendant commands - converts them into expert commands - and then issues the modified commands to motor drives. Cable sway is eliminated, permitting all operators to perform like experts.You must install Adobe Flash to view this content.
- Increase Productivity Hundreds of operator studies demonstrate that cycle time improves by 10% to 40%.
- COMPATIBLE with existing VFDs, radio and tethered pendents with continuous or multi-step functionality.
- Seamless Transition integration into existing hardware plat- form. 1-Day installation time, typical.
- SIMPLE Accurate load placement is simple because operators focus on positioning rather than swing correction.
- Maintenance Reduction Expert Operator is the only anti-sway technology that does not require sensors of any kind, even with complicated rigging configurations - no encoders, zone sensors, or other hoist length measurement.
- Increased Safety Load sway prevention reduces risk of equipment damage and personal injury.
- Minimal Training Novice operators perform as well as experienced counter parts, reducing the need for extensive training.
- Sway Elimination over entire hoist range with complicated rigging configurations.
- Sensor less technology does not require encoders, zone sensors, or other length measurement devices and no operator input.
- Seamless integration into existing hardware platform.
- Simple - No operator input.
- Compatible with existing VFDs, radio and tethered pendants with continuous or multi-step functionality.
Contact PaR Systems for Sales or Support
Since 1961, PaR Systems has led the robotics and automation industry with state of the art, first of their kind solutions. Today, we continue to build on our tradition and look forward to solving your unique challenges. We're available seven days a week, every day of the year. Please contact us to discuss your project.