At PAR Systems, we have decades of experience serving the marine industry with robust, high-production marine milling and boat fabrication systems.
Advantages of PAR's Gantry Milling Machine
Our marine milling systems lets manufacturers cut complex contours in a variety of materials used to manufacture tooling for fiberglass boat production.
- Rapid, large part manufacturing
- Greater accuracy with less effort
- Higher quality results at a faster rate
- Excellent consistency during yacht production
- Freedom to add complicated contours into your design and cut with confidence
Unique Capabilities and Patented Features
- A large work envelope to eliminate repositioning and save time
- Integrated kinematics for full five axis contouring while maintaining tool tip normality to the cutting surface
- Patented telescoping tube design for full Z axis travel without a large ceiling height requirement
- Ability to maintain tolerances of +/-0.01 inches or less to ensure part symmetry
Comprehensive Milling Machine Support
We provide full-service support of the complete machine to maintain the high productivity of our milling machines. Every machine also comes with a one-year full service and parts warranty.
Aluminum Boat and Yacht Fabrication
Alongside milling and trimming machines, PAR has experience providing customized robotic systems for the fabrication of aluminum boats. PAR is uniquely qualified to deliver effective fabrication systems:
- Over 50 years of experience developing and implementing new automated processes.
- Our drilling and riveting processes have been validated through active installation.
- Experience with drilling tooling, vision systems, CAD data and frame transformation, and high production capabilities.
- Innovative multi-robot system capabilities.
As a company almost exclusively focused on custom manufacturing automation systems, we design and build systems tailored specifically to your fabrication needs.
The PAR Advantage
PAR has over three decades of experience in the design, installation, and maintenance of complex solutions for the marine industry. This extensive experience with these large parts manufacturing applications makes us the best choice to provide gantry milling for your unique needs. We have a proven track record of high-quality, durable yacht milling machines that run for decades.
Through our worldwide service organization, we also offer dedicated support from a team of local field service engineers, and our global consulting team can resolve the most complex engineering challenges.