Cutting & Trimming
Precision Automated Cutting & Trimming
PAR Systems’ milling and trimming systems perform cutting operations precisely and efficiently. We can integrate a spindle into a process head to improve efficiency and safety.
From composite materials to metallic parts, PAR’s solutions provide the precision you demand. From small components to large wing covers, we can provide a cutting and trimming system to maximize the productivity of your operations.
Offering the perfect marriage of precision & efficiency.
The PAR Advantage
Benefits of Integrated Cutting & Trimming Systems:
- Significantly improves cycle time, reduces costs, and improves productivity
- Configurable fixturing eliminates the need for different tooling for each part or assembly and accommodates families of parts
- Improves the health and safety conditions in manufacturing environments
- With multi-part loading, different parts can be cut more efficiently by combining common processes
- An integrated process head allows multiple process tools to be integrated into a single end effector or machine
- PAR provides total management of the system for highly reliable operations
No matter the material, we have a system to cut it to exacting standards.
PAR’s automated trimming systems include many fully integrated capabilities such as vision for scanning to measure location/size/contour, automatic tool change, auto-calibration, and integrated process heads that include multiple different processes into a single system for improved efficiency and accuracy while reducing handling of the parts.
Put cutting-edge technology to work for your operation.
Customized trimming systems to improve quality & productivity.
PAR’s automated trimming systems provide customized, high-tech solutions to maximize your productivity, whether cutting composite parts, metallic components, or other materials. Our expertise with advanced waterjet cutting, spindle trimming, and ultrasonic cutting paired with our design expertise in system engineering, we deliver a fully automated system that provides significant quality and productivity advantages.
Our clients appreciate our commitment to quality
Certified in all the right places.
Service & support that goes above & beyond
Ultrasonic cutting and sculpting can be used on a variety of materials such as composites, preforms, core materials and more.
Waterjet is a perfect solution when low process forces and no heat affected zone are required.
PAR’s milling and trimming systems perform cutting operations precisely and efficiently. We can integrate a spindle into a process head to improve efficiency and safety.