PaR's Integrated Solutions for Many Industries
PaR's robotic integration systems are flexible by nature to work in a multitude of industries. Your automation solution can vary from a single cell to plant-wide integration. Our systems can be utilized in the print, food & beverage and consumer goods manufacturing industries, to name a few.
The LDP is part of the PaR XR robot family. The LDP is an extremely cost effective, safe and robust solution to a tough material handling problem. With over 20 million cycles completed, the LDP drives down the cost of material handling.
The LDP is powered by Advanced Motion Control and uses this technology to:
- Load up to 70 stream feeders per hour
- Depalletize up to 70 log pallets per hour
- Maintains a dynamic safety gate to insure operator safety
- Read each log's bar code to eliminate loading errors
- Automatically calculate the next move to minimize cycle time
Food & Beverage
PaR Systems has done thousands of installations for the food and beverage industry. Systems have ranged from packaging and palletizing to direct food handling and cutting.
- Variety Packaing
- Display Ready Palletizing
- Direct Food Handling, Cutting, Washing and Packaging
- Even Line Distribution
- Product Sorting
Consumer Goods Manufacturing
PaR Systems has solved hundreds of difficult consumer goods sorting, packaging, palletizing, depalletizing, applications through automation. PaR can handle products in multiple forms like sheets, bags, pails, pallets and boxes.
- Glass products such as windows
- Hardware and construction materials such as doors, tiles, dry wall and dry wall compound
- Agricultural products such as animal feed and seed
- Automotive parts handling such as tires
- Household goods including electronics, cleaning supplies and entertainment materials.
Contact PaR Systems for Sales or Support
Since 1961, PaR Systems has led the robotics and automation industry with state of the art, first of their kind solutions. Today, we continue to build on our tradition and look forward to solving your unique challenges. We're available seven days a week, every day of the year. Please contact us to discuss your project.