Atmospheric TEA CO2 Lasers
The Atmospheric TEA CO2 Lasers have four models that form PaR Systems' Transversely-Excited Atmospheric-Pressure (TEA) CO2 laser product series. These lasers come standard, or can be customized to suit your requirements.
The Atmosphereic CO2 Laser models offer a wide variety of optical pulse energies that range from hundreds or milli-Joule to several Joule. The output pulse of these lasers can be made comparatively short for a TEA CO2 laser, resulting in high peak power.
Decades of design and manufacturing expeience has allowed PaR Systems to develop and incorporate novel technologies into the different TEA CO2 laser models, some of these include:
- Solida state switch pulser with proven reliability, approaching 10 billion pulses of trouble free operation
- Corona pre-ionization greatly decreases gas contamination, contributing to long gas lifetimes
- The functional enclosure design enables easy access to the laser internals subsequently simplifying maintenance and reduced service durations.
- The highest quality components and resonator optics ensuring superb beam quality and unmatched optics life.
These and other features have earned PaR Systems the reputation of supplying the most reliable, high quality and high energy TEA CO2 lasers on the market.
Please contact PaR Systems for more information on specific technical details and features of our standard TEA Series products as well as custom systems with operational parameters deviating from our standard range.
- Discrete wavelength tuning
- High pulse energies
- Short pulses
- High peak power per pulse
- High repetition rates
- High average output power
- High gain for pulse amplification
- Long laser gas lifetimes ~1x10^8 pulses
Apart from the standard PaR Systems TEA Series laser models, the TEA Series lasers can also be customised according to customer specifications. The laser pulse energy, laser pulse temporal profile, laser repetition rate and other parameters can be custom configured. The customer can also operate the laser under custom conditions such as loading isotopic gas mixtures in the lasers to achieve desired lasing wavelengths.
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR)
- Differential Absorption LIDAR (DIAL)
- Extreme Ultraviolet (EUV) generation
- Laser marking
- Pulse amplification
- High energy physics
- Pump sources for spectroscopy
- Wavelength shifting using Raman cells
Contact PaR Systems for Sales or Support
Since 1961, PaR Systems has led the robotics and automation industry with state of the art, first of their kind solutions. Today, we continue to build on our tradition and look forward to solving your unique challenges. We're available seven days a week, every day of the year. Please contact us to discuss your project.